SAP Users Group
Stockton On Tees, UK
The SAP User Group is a not-for-profit whose aim is to help SAP users learn from, network and collaborate with each other and SAP experts. SAP Business ByDesign gives it a robust platform from which to manage its finances and business processes, so it can better serve its members and grow its user base.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- As part of its forward planning, the SAP User Group (SUG) ran a workshop to look at the future of the group and what it needed to change to grow. One of the main learnings was that it needed better access to its data and, more importantly, one source of data that sat in the middle of its operations.
Why SAP and In-Cloud Solutions
- Despite its small size, SUG choose Business ByDesign because it was the best fit and was cloud-based. This meant the team could access the platform and data from wherever they were in the world.
- SAP recommended In Cloud Solutions to implement the system and it was a ”no-brainer” for SUG, given In-Cloud’s knowledge and expertise of SAP and Business ByDesign.
After: Value-Driven Results
- Business ByDesign has enabled SUG to grow its user base – without increasing prices significantly for members. SUG has been able to roll out new products, and deliver an enhanced service to members by plugging into functionality within the platform.
- Business ByDesign has also established robust business processes for the team to follow. This has freed up time for employees and enabled everyone to work more closely, as they’re using the same data.
- Being cloud-based has simplified how everyone works, as the system can be accessed any time, on any device, and from any location. It makes processes much slicker and helps SUG deliver on its long-term vision of developing the business, as the platform can grow and expand to meet its requirements.