Your guide to Professional Services Software
Winning new customers, delivering high quality services and getting the best from your expert staff – consistently and repeatedly can be tough. Add in the frustrations of trying to see the status of all your projects at once and getting them billed and paid on time and you could be forgiven for wanting some help. Even with a super efficient admin team you may well still be struggling without the benefit of some joined up software designed to tackle your particular issues.
Take a look at this checklist and if you have 2 or more of these problems – then we are sure to be able to help.
- You can’t get an overview of all your projects simultaneously.
- Your projects are not integrated with your accounting system.
- You want to be able to scale by delivering consistently against repeatable plans.
- You want to make sure you are getting maximum usage from your staff – matching the right people to the right projects.
- You can’t currently measure performance, cost, and timelines across all projects in real time.
- Bills are not being sent out nor accounts settled in an accurate or timely manner.
- You would like visibility into the most profitable practice units, customers, projects and services.
- You would like to be able to forecast demand for services and skills.
- You want to be accurate at all times and comply with regulations.
With the help of a software system that links all your business processes to one data base you can actually look into the status of projects and other activities across your entire business. C-suite execs finally get the visibility that they need to drive a profitable business and make informed decisions, while project managers can use the robust project management functionality to deliver projects on time – meanwhile the finance team get integrated financial and accounting capacities plus easy access to all the information they need without having to ask for it.
Why SAP Business ByDesign for Professional Services?
Business ByDesign is ERP software in a box – which means it is not complicated to set up. Built on best practices it uses a standard for most processes that suits all but the most complex operations. The huge upside to this is that you can connect all your business processes; get a central data base and integrated analytics for a fraction of the price of a bespoke system – and it is cloud based which means no servers or expensive maintenance technicians. Here are some more up-sides;
- Leaders can lead when they have all the information required to track business health and make data-driven decisions
- Maximize the effectiveness of consultants, integrate finance and consulting to drive profitability
- Deliver projects as promised, control effort and costs, maintain good relationship with customer/client
- High workforce utilization/ low bench time, maximize employee profitability,
- Mobile apps to record time and expenses and a comprehensive set of self-service tools
Check out this video – Discover how SAP Business ByDesign for Professional Services is helping customers digitize their businesses and then get in touch for more information by mailing [email protected]