- Whilst the Human Resources Management standard functionality in ByDesign manages onboarding, offboarding and time and compensation, there is a gap for learning, development and recruitment management
- SME’s may require multiple systems to manage their end-to-end processes for their employees
Why use the InCloud Solutions HR Module?
- Capture and manage employee data in one centralised view
- Manage the employee journey from recruitment through to exit interview
- Manage mandatory training and qualifications by role
- Manage employee training records and upload qualifications and certificates
- Manage renewal and expiry dates of qualifications and certifications
- Clear and visible appraisal process for HR, Line Manager & Employee
- Track & manage the recruitment process
- Save time and money by managing your employee journey in one system
What is available in the Human Resources Module from InCloud Solutions?
The Module contains seven Work Centre views:
- HR Appraisals
- HR can create, display, edit appraisals, line managers can view and edit their teams’ appraisals and employees can view previously filed appraisals and edit and complete live appraisals
- Appraisals Admin
- Usually used by HR to administer the Appraisals function
- HR can effectively manage and track the recruitment process for all roles and candidates in one place
- Exit Interview
- Exit interviews can be formally recorded and data collected for analysis.
- Qualifications & Certificates Checklist
- Qualifications for business roles can be created, maintained and flagged as mandatory to ensure the rights skill sets are obtained
- Employee Qualifications & Certificates
- Employee qualifications, certificates, skills and training can be logged and uploaded all in one place
- Notification Before Renewal Date Expiration
- Reports can be generated to ensure key expiry dates are not missed and refresher training or qualifications can be booked and attended.