*This series of posts is based on questions we are frequently asked about SAP Business ByDesign
Question: Can employees easily manage their expenses in SAP Business ByDesign?
The expenses management scenario in Business ByDesign delivers out of the box best practice functionality – enabling the streamlining and automation of the expenses and reimbursement cycle.
Employees can easily enter their expenses, either online or on the go via the easy to use mobile app. On entering their data employees will attach a photo of the receipt – the information is then checked against corporate policies and submitted for approval.
The Business ByDesign solution for managing expenses delivers: –
- Integration with HR, Employee Self Service, Manager Approvals, Payment Processing and Projects – this streamlines the reimbursement process.
- Simplified expense entry screens (according to the type of business expense) and pre-populated fields allowing for an easy into of expense receipts.
- Expense reporting on behalf of the employees to ensure timely expense settlement.
- Expense reporting on mobile devices allows users to record and approve expenses at any time.
- Standard configuration contains all country-specific reimbursement rates and can be adapted according to the company specific expense policy.
When expenses have been created, submitted, and approved they then fall into the standard Purchase to Pay scenario and will can be paid via a standard payment run.
Look in the Business ByDesign HELP PORTAL for more information about your questions.